CHANGE YOUR THINKING,|
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Three Minute Therapy shows you how to be your own therapist.
Master simple yet powerful tools for overcoming worry,
social anxiety, stress, depression,
addictions, fears, phobias,
anger, procrastination, panic attacks,
and relationship problems. Make lasting changes in the way you think and feel.
- A Glenbridge Publishing Book of the Month Selection
- A Behavioral Sciences Book Service Book Club Selection
- An Albert Ellis Institute Selection
- A Laissez Faire Books Book Club Selection
- A National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists Book Club Selection
- Awarded Author of the Year by the NACBT
- A Quality Paperback Book Club/Book-of-the-Month Club Selection
"Of all the books that explain [Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy] in simple, clear, and highly usable form, Three Minute Therapy is one of the very best. The authors include the main theories and practices and specifically tell you how to apply them to your own problems."
"With a series of incisive insights Michael Edelstein cuts through the psychological jargon and makes clear how all of us can effect powerful changes in our psyches, in our lives, and in the lives of our loved ones."
|-- Martin Blinder, M.D., Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Past Adjunct Professor of Law, University of California, San Francisco
When men look for kamagra, no prescription form of the drug is asked by them but such form does not exist. Viagra no prescription is available in different forms and used by men to treat erectile dysfunction, or ED.